Thursday, January 5, 2012

Basic Military Training

Yes, I know... 2 blogs in one day, but I'm home alone, with nothing in my house to entertain me, so here I go.

Adam being gone for 2 months sucked more than anything in my life has ever sucked. Excuse my language. But this moment made everything worth it.


There will never be anything able to compare to the feeling I got when I first saw Adam and knew that I had the power to run to him. At first, I thought I would look stupid running, which I probably do, so I decided to walk. I walked the first few steps, but once I saw him, something took over my body and forced me to run. Ahh, unforgettable moment I will cherish forever. Thank you, Alysia, for capturing that for us to always have and be able to cherish! We love you and miss you!!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny about u running:) love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first time I saw that video clip! It brought tears to my eyes. Your love for one another is beautiful, and fills my heart with such joy.

    ReplyDelete